Shades of Red: The Sparkly Dressed performs in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who’s still waiting for that refund from Crapital Letdown, we were really glad to hear that the Princess in Red, came, saw and conquered the hearts of the lucky fans in attendance to the Citibank Hall in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Earlier in the day she gave a press conference where she talked about her upcoming album Red and described her Brazilian fans are “fantastic, crazy and wonderful.”
You can read more on the press conference at Taylor Swift Brasil. Yes, it’s in portuguese.
She brought out brazilian artist, Paula Fernandes to sing Long Live with her as the closing number. It was actually the first time they met. Their voices were mixed in together for the song’s english-portuguese version which played in Brazil.
The setlist for tonight, September 13:
- Sparks Fly
- You Belong With Me
- Love Story
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Long Live (featuring Paula Fernandes)
And yes, she would love to come back to Brazil! However, we’re not in tour talks yet. Remember Red still has to come out on October 22.
Update: Here she is performing Long Live with Paula Fernandes at the Citibank Hall:
Update: Here’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together live in Rio!
The Enchantress’ next scheduled event is the iHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 22.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- September 16: Red Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order at Target.com.
- September 17: The CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock special hosted by Luke Bryan and the Band Perry’s Kimberly Perry airs at 8|7c on ABC.
- September 22: Taylor Swift performs at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
(Source: Taylor Swift Brasil)