The Enchantress strikes a pose and talks about the United Kingdom with Marie Claire UK
Hello, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy in a suit who is never ever getting dressed up as a woodland creature so stop asking already, we’re glad to report that October is around the corner. That means a whole load of stuff is coming up. There’s a new song on Monday and CW will broadcast the iHeartRadio Music Festival, but the big one is coming on Sunday next week. On October 7 the United Kingdom Swiftdom will probably go completely bonkers as the Princess in Red will show up in their country to perform at the BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012.
The Sparkly Dressed will be Marie Claire UK’s November cover. She also has interviewed with them and talked about what she likes best from the UK (hint: it rhymes with “ned neeran”). The magazine has set up its own Taylor Swift page to keep track on all the RED news and her upcoming trip to that country.
Thanks to TaylorVideos for posting this. Let’s go to the video! Here is the photoshoot:
You can read the original story at Marie Claire UK.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar has not been idle. There’s a bunch of interviews she’s been doing that will probably see the light during release week. She was also seen been interviewed by Katie Couric and on site at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum where she probably took a look at her own exhibit and claimed her Sparkly Guitar back.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 1: song #2 preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 1: The CW will broadcast the iHeartRadio Music Festival from 8pm to 10pm ET.
- October 2: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #2 available for download at iTunes
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
(Source: Marie Claire UK)