The Princess in Red arrives in London
Hello, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who can’t do an english accent to save his life, we’re glad to report the Queen of Sparks is in London. Her band with the ripped jeans is on their merry way and come morning light they should be there safe and sound.
(Note: This is not a confirmation. I don’t know their schedule)
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar arrived on London’s Heathrow Airport late Wednesday after spending the afternoon at Paris Fashion Week, reports I’m Not Obsessed.
The 2012 MTV EMA takes place on November 11 and will be broadcast live on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. The Sparkly Dresses is nominated for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote for Taylor here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: - 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes
- October 9: Taylor Swift appears in Glamour magazine.
(Source: I’m Not Obsessed)