RED Release Week: Taylor at the Target RED Deluxe Edition launch party
Keep it real Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who’s still listening to RE-EH-ED, we’re hoping to do a review once the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar takes a breather for a couple of seconds. That’s still not happening anytime soon – and the last time Tay said something was coming soon it was July!
Follow @TSwiftOnTour for up to the second updates, as they’re following along with T-Swizzle throughout New York City.
The Enchantress kept it classy and fun at her very own Target release party for the RED Deluxe Edition, as reported by Celebrity-Gossip.net. It includes six bonus tracks, including the very special The Moment I Know with backup vocals from Elizabeth Huett. There are no hidden lyrics for the bonus tracks. Only three of them are new, the others are demos. Here’s the breakdown:
- 17. The Moment I Knew
- 18. Come Back… Be Here
- 19. Girl At Home
- 20. Treacherous – Original Demo Recording
- 21. Red - Original Demo Recording
- 22. State of Grace – Accoustic Version
The Queen of Sparks also hit Sirius XM and Katie Couric’s show in ABC that will air on Friday, October 26. You probably saw a few other specials airing previously recorded material like Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio interview with Taylor Swift and host Ryan Seacrest. You can read more about it at FMQB. I can’t post it… but you can watch it on Y100 Miami.
Remember to vote for Taylor Swift! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
The Sparkly Dressed appears tomorrow back at Good Morning America with The Agency for a live concert!
Coming up on the Calendar!
October 22: Taylor Swift’s fourth album, Red, is released!
- October 23: Taylor appears live on Good Morning America for a live concert.
- October 23: Late Show with David Letterman appearance/performance.
- October 24: Taylor Swift is scheduled to appear on The View on ABC.
- October 24: Scholastic’s Read Every Day live classroom webcast at 2pm ET / 11am PT.
- October 25: The Ellen DeGeneres Show episode with Taylor Swift airs. Check your local listings.
- October 26: Taylor returns to Nashville for the event “Taylor Swift Worldwide Radio Remote” presented by Papa John’s with 72 stations broadcasting live from Music City, including stations from South Africa and New Zealand.
- October 26: She will join Katie Couric on ABC’s Katie.
- October 26: Part two of Taylor’s interview with Nan Kelley on GAC’s Top 20 Country Countdown at 8p|7c.
- October 26: All Access Nashville with Katie Couric airs at 9|8c on ABC. Includes an interview with Taylor Swift.
- October 30: She performs on Dancing With The Stars on ABC.