Taylor wraps up RED Release Week. She will co-host Grammy nominations
Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still just one guy who’s hoping everyone stays safe from Hurricane Sandy, we’re still getting news from everything that happen during release week. Although it’s a wrap don’t expect the Princess in Red to slow down anytime soon. Taylor Swift, herself a six-time grammy winner, will co-host the Grammy nominations concert with LL Cool J. The event airs on December 5 on CBS at 10pm ET/PT, 9pm CT.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar closed the week with a gigantic Worldwide Radio Remote event. According to Billboard, John Zarling VP of Promotion and Media Strategy for Big Machine Label Group explained the cross section of outlets invited the event as “60 percent country radio, 20 percent top 40 or hot AC, and 20 percent international. We’ve got Germany, Spain, Mexico, and two from South Africa. We also had New Zealand, and a couple of phone interviews from India”
“I think this was such an important thing to do for this album launch, because it’s something we’ve never done before,” the Enchantress herself admitted to Billboard. “It’s such an ambitious event — to have 72 stations fly to Nashville, and to accommodate all of them by going live on the air. It’s so unbelievable that they all showed up, and that everyone is here. It reminds me of the award shows, and having a big radio remote. It’s the craziest feeling that they are all here for me. It’s amazing.”
Here are the video clips celebrating the VEVO Certification for 100 Million Views for You Belong With Me, Love Story and Mine.
Part 1: Award Presentation
Part 2: Taylor on making music videos
Part 3: Taylor talks about her fans
Part 4: Taylor Superfans
Part 5: You Belong With Me (Taylor commentary)
Part 6: Mine (Taylor commentary)
Part 7: Love Story (Taylor commentary)
I Knew You Where Trouble will release in the UK as Red‘s second single, according to Digital Spy. The Sparkly Dressed will be back in the UK on November 6. She will switch on the Christmas lights at Westfield Shopping Center in Shepherd’s Bush and perform three tracks, including the hit single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
The Red Tour will begin in Omaha, Nebraska on March 13, 2013. The tickets go on sale November 16, 2012. That’s not far away. Click here to sign up for pre-sale ticket access. More information at TaylorSwift.com.
Remember to vote for Taylor Swift! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 30: She performs in Dancing With The Stars on ABC.
- November 1: The 46th CMA Awards hosted by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood airs live on ABC at 8pm ET, 7pm CT. Taylor Swift is nominated for Entertainer of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year and Musical Event of the Year with the Civil Wars. She is scheduled to perform.
- November 11: Taylor Swift appears onVH1 Storytellers including a performance at Harvey Mudd College recorded on October 15.
- November 11: The 2012 MTV EMA will be broadcast on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. You can vote for Taylor here.
- November 16: Tickets go on sale for the first dates announced of the Red Tour. Click here to sign up for pre-sale ticket access