T-Swizzle & Scholastic donate books to hospital. Taylor in Glamour Germany.
Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who’s buried under snow at the moment, we’re always glad to dig through made up gossip and find things that actually happened.
As reported by WFMZ 69 News, the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar never forgets where she came from. She and Scholastic, Inc., made a joined donation of 2,000 books to the Reading Hospital Child Health Center’s early literacy program through the national Reach Out and Read initiative. That’s the same hospital she was born in.
The initiative brings new books and information about the importance of reading aloud to promote early childhood literacy. Find out more at Reach Out and Read.
Children between the ages of six months to five years can receive up to 10 books for their home library over time. Gently used books are available for children to take home and displayed on a book shelf. Volunteers donate their time to read aloud to children in the waiting room. You can read the original article at WFMZ 69 News.
The Princess in Red graces the pages of Glamour Germany for the February 2013 issue. The pictures were taken back in December of 2012, at the library of the Grand Hotel at Schloss Bensberg in the city of Bergisch-Gladbach, outside Cologne, Germany. In the article, Taylor speaks about her birthday, makeup and her Wonderstruck perfume. It’s in German, but you can read a translation here. The pictures are via photographer Thilo Schmülgen.
Very appropriate setting for this post, eh? I enjoy reading myself, as well as writing as you might have guessed.
Taylor Swift is expected to perform on Spain’s award ceremony for Los Premios 40 Principales on January 24 at the Palacio de Deportes in Madrid, Spain. She also will attend the NRJ Music Awards 2013 on January 26.
T-Swizzle will take the stage at the 55th Grammy Awards live on February 10 on CBS. She has three nominations: Record of the Year for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Best Country Duo/Group Performance with The Civil Wars and Best Song Written For Visual Media both for Safe and Sound with The Civil Wars.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 23: Taylor Swift appears in the Spain’s network Antena 3 show El Hormiguero.
- January 24: Taylor Swift attends Spain’s Los Premios 40 Principales. She’s expected to take the stage and nominated for the non-Spanish International Category.
- January 26: The NRJ Music Awards 2013 takes place in Cannes, France. Taylor Swift is expected to attend.
- January 28: Taylor is expected to perform at the NRJ private concert in Paris, France.
- February 5: Tim McGraw’s album Two Lanes of Freedom is released. Includes the track Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban.
- February 9: Charity Lynne Baroni‘s Birthday.