T-Swizzle to appear on The Graham Norton Show & Let’s Dance for Comic Relief
Hello Taylor Nation,
The Enchantress has been scheduled to appear at Let’s Dance For Comic Relief. The show, which airs on the BBC One, allows celebrities and media personalities to perform famous dance routines in the name of charity. The audience votes for their favorite. All proceeds go to charity. Chances are the Sparkly Dressed is just going to sing, but I’d love to see her try out her moves as a contestant. The performance will be taped early on February 22 and air on March 2 according to Enternews UK.
The Queen of Sparks is also announced as the musical guest for BBC One’s The Graham Norton Show for February 22.
TMZ has found out there’s a lawsuit filed in federal court in New York in which one of the ticket companies involved in the Capital Hoedown is suing Taylor Swift. The Ottawa Citizen has more accurate information on the subject. There’s more I could say on the subject but I’d rather not in case it’s relevant. Let’s see what happens.
On happier news, I managed to get my copy of ELLE Magazine, out in newsstands now.
Coming up on the Calendar
- February 19: Taylor appears in the pages of the March issue of ELLE Magazine.
- February 20: Taylor is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2013. She will be performing the closing number.
- February 22: Taylor Swift tapes a performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief to be aired on March 2nd.
- February 22: Taylor Swift appears on BBC One’s The Graham Norton Show.
- February 26: Caitlin Evanson‘s Birthday.
- March 2: Taylor Swift’s recorded performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief airs on the BBC One.
- March 13: The RED Tour begins.