The Taylor Swift Education Center grand opening!
I bet you want to visit, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s wishing he could drop in at the Pancake Pantry every morning, we’re happy to hear that the Taylor Swift Education Center is now open. The Enchantress was at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to cut the inaugural ribbon. The grand opening took place today, Saturday, October 12, 2013.
You probably remember she signed her record deal with Scott Borchetta and a small label called Big Machine Records back when she was sixteen in the Country Music Hall of Fame. You can read more about the opening at TaylorSwift.com.
Don’t forget to VOTE for the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar for the American Music Awards. All legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska may vote. The vote window opens at 8:00:00 am ET on October 10, 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm ET November 15, 2013. The Best New Artist voting is open until show time. You can read the voting rules FAQ here.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is scheduled to perform and nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- November 24: The 2013 American Music Awards air live. Don’t forget to VOTE! Taylor is nominated for five awards:
- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED
- Favorite Female Artist – Country
- Favorite Album – Country for RED