Pop singer Katy Perry and comedian Russell Brand are getting married and…
No, relax. The Swift Agency is not going pop. Though we love Katy’s latest single, Firework, we are determined to follow the country singer with the curly blond hair and the over-bedazzled guitar. However, this news bears blogging about since the Fearless One may be attending.
Russell we know you have something in mind and the answer is no.
According to US Magazine, the week long festivities will culminate on October 23 with guests being flown via jet. Yes, that is posted over there but since a lot of this info has been floating around the web for a bit, I can’t quite say that’s for certain. We can be sure that the Fearless One is in the list, but if you’ve been following the Calendar or read the previous entry, you know she’s scheduled to appear on Paul O’Grady Live the day before. She could probably make it though. Unfortunately most of the info remains unconfirmed. Rihanna has been recently quoted as saying she will do the bachelorette party (sorry Russell, still no!).
Royal Caribbean International has launched its contest The Allure of Taylor Swift. You win a 7-night cruise for two on the Bahamas including two tickets for Taylor’s on board concert. The promotion period starts now and runs until October 29. The dates are tentatively scheduled for January 16-23, 2011. Sorry, only US residents eligible.
Coming up! Straight from the Calendar:
- October 19: Mean goes on sale on iTunes.
- October 22: Taylor Swift appears on Paul O’Grady Live in London, England.
- October 22, 23 and 24: Taylor Swift’s Journey To Fearless premieres on The Hub network.
- October 22: Story Of Us will get a 30-second preview on Comcast On Demand and XfinityTv.com starting one minute past midnight. E! News will show the clip in the evening.
- October 23: Last chance to send your video entries for the Team Hug contest! Closes at 5pm Eastern time.