The Fearless One took a night flight and left Paris for London on October 19. According to Gossip Girls, she stayed most of the day in her hotel for a photoshoot with GQ Magazine. No photos yet, sorry.
Taylor stepped out for dinner at Nobu on Park Lane with her mother Andrea and her brother Austin.
(Mark your calendars, I wrote Andrea Swift’s name correctly for the first time! For some reason I usually forget her name and call her Amanda or Angela)
Tay met some fans outside her hotel where she signed autographs and got some presents.
I’m not sure if it was right then or on a different occasion, but a couple of Twitter friends @FearlessPhoebe and @StephanieJuliet had a chance to see the songstress briefly the same Tuesday when she was leaving her hotel. We’re hoping they have a chance to meet her again properly soon.
To say the Outspoken One (nickname idea created in collab with @abbyogger) is on a tight schedule is an understatement. Taylor’s expected on Friday on Paul O’Grady live and she will still make a visit to Germany during the weekend before she leaves for New York where she’s scheduled to play at the UN on October 25, the day of the worldwide release of Speak Now.
Here is the Taylor Swift Speak Now October 25th fan video produced by @StephanieJuliet with a lot of Swifties asking you to buy the album. Ignore the crazy guy at the end.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Coming up! Have you bookmarked our Calendar yet?
- October 22: The ticket sales for the UK concerts on March 22, 29 and 30 of 2011 open on SeeTickets. Play.com will give you a ticket pre-sales code if you pre-order the Speak Now CD or Speak Now Deluxe Edition CD! More at Play.com.
- October 22: Taylor Swift appears on Paul O’Grady Live in London, England.
- October 22, 23 and 24: Taylor Swift’s Journey To Fearless premieres on The Hub network.
- October 22: Story Of Us will get a 30-second preview on Comcast On Demand and XfinityTv.com starting one minute past midnight. E! News will show the clip in the evening.
- October 23: Last chance to send your video entries for the Team Hug contest! Closes at 5pm Eastern time.
- October 25:Speak Now WORLDWIDE DATE RELEASE.