As E! Online reports, the Outspoken One has signed with Elizabeth Arden cosmetics to develop a new fragrance. Taylor’s signature scent would be available by fall next year.
“I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory…the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts,” the country-pop darling said in a statement to WWD.com. “Lately I’ve been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I’m really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance.”
We here at the Swift Agency, actually just one guy who had a heck of a time trying to keep up with the Outspoken One during last week’s Speak Now release, just want to say don’t include Dave Letterman in the brainstorming sessions or the fragrance will end up smelling like a tree.
Actually, we fully expect it’s going to smell like Winter.
More backstage fun from The Ellen Degeneres Show! This is a small impromptu dance party with Taylor and The Agency. Checkout the moves! We kind of love when Taylor acts like a goof 🙂
I actually added this to the Ellen entry from yesterday but since that was eons ago, you don’t need to revisit it.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- November 2: Taylor will perform on Dancing With the Stars, airing on ABC at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT).
- November 4: Taylor gets interviewed on CTV’s Canada AM. Enter 99.9FM’s contest to be in the audience!
- November 4: Taylor Swift will be at the MuchMusic building in Toronto, Canada at 5pm Eastern time.
- November 9: The BMI Awards.
- November 10: The 44th Annual CMA Awards ceremony takes place live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. The event airs on ABC at 8/7c. Taylor Swift is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year.