The Fearless One, because she will be Forever and Always Fearless, and now Outspoken One, has started 2011 a bit early -ish.
Sometime and don’t asks us how, she managed to tape for the Rachael Ray Show. As reported by People, Taylor talked to the hostess and shared a few things. For example, who she would take to the prom. Rather than give us any insight into her love life (she’s fine singing about it, but always plays coy during interviews) T-Swizzle did one of the things she does best.
Ahem. No, not revenge.
What she did was simply highlight some of her other famous friends and show us again she’s not one to hug the spotlight for herself, but rather bring not one but several friends onto the conversation. And ditch any Swiftenhall implications, of course.
“It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group,” Taylor told Rachael Ray, according to People. “Because all these different reasons. Well, Katy Perry would be so much fun. She’s just like crazy fun and like spontaneous.”
The often Sparkly Dressed but not always Curly Blond has been only captured by the paparazzi on a few times this last month and otherwise seems to remain more elusive than a team of ninjas. Trust us, we know what we’re talking about.
Going back to the interview, Taylor name-dropped a few more big names to her ideal prom squad.
“Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way, he’s really funny. And, Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool. And like, J. Lo would be a really good dancer!”
I honestly don’t think those celebrities needed any promotion, but I am sure they were glad that Tay remembered them. As for a certain Love And Other Drugs actor, he was absent from the list. And although she’s been seen with him here and there, Taylor seems to be very swift on her feet when she’s by herself.
We miss her texting, her tweet posts, so good to us, so right. Yes, I know that’s not how the lyrics go. I’m hoping we get a tweet from Taylor for Christmas 🙂
Coming up in the Calendar!
- January 3: Taylor Swift appears on the Rachael Ray Show. Check your local listings.
- January 5: The People Choice Awards are broadcast on CBS at 9/8c. Voting is closed now. Taylor Swift is up for Female Artist of the Year and Country Artist of the Year.
- January 19: Tickets for both the Academy of Country Music and the Girls’ Night Out: Superstar Women of Country special go on sale. Join the ACM A-List to get purchase codes and discounted room info.
- January 21: The tickets for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s Lincoln Financial Field go on sale at 10:00am on PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- January 21: Royal Caribbean – Allure of the Seas Aquatheater. Click here for ticket info.