Hey Taylor Nation 🙂 There’s a bunch of clips popping all over the place for Taylor’s first Speak Now tour concert. Don’t worry, I am aware that not everyone wants to see clips from the concerts before they see it themselves. I’ve been asked to give spoiler alerts when those come up. E-mail subscribers might not have a choice over what posts not to read though. I am a bit reluctant to include the word “spoilers” on the title because it might be misleading. Right now, I’m warning Swifties on Twitter and Facebook. I’ll come up with something.
The KFC Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky has issued a press release announcing the sales of their Speak Now (July 2) concert for Friday 18 at 10am local time. Tickets will be available for $72.50, $62.50 and $27, reserved seating. Tickets will be sold at the KFC Yum Center, at the Kentucky Exposition Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center Ticket Offices. Tickets will also be available at Ticketmaster.com and all outlets (no entry yet). Presale dates have not been announced.
Taylor is on her way to Seoul, South Korea. She plays the Gymnastic Gymnasium on February 11.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- February 11: Tickets go on sale for Ft. Lauderdale/Sunrise, Orlando, St. Paul, Newark, Edmonton, Vancouver and Kansas City. Click here for ticket info. For Des Moines, please check with dahlstickets.com. For Tulsa, please check with the BOK Center or Tickets.com.
- February 11: Speak Now tour in Seoul, South Korea at the Gymnastic Gymnasium. Click here for ticket info.
- February 13: Speak Now tour in Osaka, Japan at Osaka-Jo Hall. Sold Out.
- February 16: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.
- February 17: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.
(Sources: KFC Yum Center)