Hello, Swifties! At this time, the citizens of the Taylor Nation from Singapore are starting to miss Taylor. On the other hand, they’re probably still happy to be part of the Speak Now tour and will always remember being the first concert of the tour!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (June 8.) joins the concert dates that will go on sale on February 18, revealed a press release from the Bradley Center. Tickets are $25, $59.50 and $69.50. They will be up for sale on Ticketmaster.com and outlets and at Bradley Center‘s box office.
Greensboro, North Carolina (June 30) also will go on sale February 18, according toa press reease from the Greensboro Coliseum. The venue has not revealed ticket prices yet. Tickets will be available for sale on Ticketmaster.com and outlets and at the Greensboro Coliseum‘s box office.
On other news, I have decided to start all titles pertaining to concert details as Inside Speak Now. You can see an example with the Singapore article. To make it clear, I am also adding a note at the top indicating it contains concert details and that if you should stop reading if you prefer to be surprised. I didn’t really want to use the word “spoiler” because it has a negative connotation (i.e. sounds like you’re doing something wrong and you’re not). It’s really a personal preference if you prefer not to know and I won’t judge you one way or another.
Just so you know, there might be another of those articles with concert details coming up later, but this time it will have the starting words Inside Speak Now on the title as well as the note at the beginning.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- February 11: Tickets go on sale for Ft. Lauderdale/Sunrise, Orlando, St. Paul, Newark, Edmonton, Vancouver and Kansas City. Click here for ticket info. For Des Moines, please check with dahlstickets.com. For Tulsa, please check with the BOK Center or Tickets.com.
- February 11: Speak Now tour in Seoul, South Korea at the Gymnastic Gymnasium. Click here for ticket info.
- February 13: Speak Now tour in Osaka, Japan at Osaka-Jo Hall. Sold Out.
- February 16: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.
- February 17: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.