Taylor arrived in Seoul, South Korea. We here at the Swift Agency, one guy who often masks his lack of a social life by blogging, had a very hard time finding any news article on the subject.
Fortunately, other Swifties did. I can now affirm Taylor Swift is in Korea. You can look up the original story in SwiftBR.com. Twitter has also been helpful in letting us know that Amos thought Seoul looked like an airport and Grant actually got lost in the airport. Don’t worry, he was found in the Unclaimed Guitar Players With Rocking Hair section.
To the Swifties still looking for tickets for Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, St. Paul, Newark, Edmonton, Vancouver and Kansas City, remember the general sales for all these concert dates open tomorrow, February 11, at 10:00am.
Here’s a short clip of Taylor’s arrival at the Incheon International Airport:
Coming up in the Calendar!
- February 11: Tickets go on sale for Ft. Lauderdale/Sunrise, Orlando, St. Paul, Newark, Edmonton, Vancouver and Kansas City. Click here for ticket info. For Des Moines, please check with dahlstickets.com. For Tulsa, please check with the BOK Center or Tickets.com.
- February 11: Speak Now tour in Seoul, South Korea at the Gymnastic Gymnasium. Click here for ticket info.
- February 13: Speak Now tour in Osaka, Japan at Osaka-Jo Hall. Sold Out.
- February 16: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.
- February 17: Speak Now tour in Tokyo, Japan at Budokan Hall. Sold Out.