Hello Swifties and Taylorgeeks. Here at the Swift Agency, one guy who’s really thankful for all the positive feedback as of late, are finding difficult to report on a concert without making it an “Inside Speak Now” article. But we will give it a try anyways.
Taylor played the König Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany to a very enthusiastic crowd on the night of March 12. According to the review in promicabana.de (in German), at times Taylor seemed overwhelmed by the response as her Enchanted Swiftyness usually does. This is often criticized by some, as they believe a performer must keep her emotions in check. Taylor prefers to wear her heart on her sleeve.
Inside the venue you could hear German as well as Dutch, French and English being spoken, a sign that more than a few Swifties had traveled from nearby countries to see the Sparky Dressed. A shoutout to @JordiLuitink who traveled to see her shows in Rotterdam and Oberhausen. Lucky guy.
The Outspoken One and The Agency really took in the sites. They even took in the breathtaking site of the Neuschwanstein castle. That’s Liz Huett giving the castle her approval.
The Sparkly Dressed is up for ACM’s fan-voted Entertainer of the Year award. You will be able to vote on VoteACM.com starting March 11. You can already start practicing by voting for Taylor for the 2011 Kids Choice Awards. She’s nominated for Favorite Female Singer and Favorite Song for Mine. Go vote!
Coming up in the Calendar!
- March 15: Speak Now tour in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum. Click here for ticket info.
- March 17: Speak Now tour in Paris, France at Zenith de Paris. Click here for ticket info.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 19: Speak Now tour in Madrid, Spain at Palacio de Deportes. Click here for ticket info.
- March 22: Speak Now tour in Birmingham, England at the LG Arena, the Nec. Click here for ticket info.