It’s one of those relationships that Taylor can always count on. London has always had a special place in Taylor’s heart. Affectionately known as “Fundon” and recently visited shortly after the release of her third album, Speak Now, the city has become a bit of a known milestone in Taylor’s world travels. Something fun always happens in London and you can bet there will be some sort of blog of it.
The Outspoken One stepped out of her hotel in London for a little stroll in a spring-looking white floral dress. You can see the original article and more pictures at GossipCenter.
I’m sure The Agency is also thrilled to be back in England. Grant Mickelson already tweeted about feeling a bit like home.
Taylor Swift is up for the Academy of Country Music’s fan-voted Entertainer of the Year award. Please vote for Taylor Swift on VoteACM.com!
This is the Sparkly Dressed on an interview for the show Kika Live on German TV.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- March 22: Speak Now tour in Birmingham, England at the LG Arena, the Nec. Click here for ticket info.
- March 25: Speak Now tour in Belfast, Northern Ireland at the Odyssey Arena. Click here for ticket info.
- March 27: Speak Now tour in Dublin, Republic of Ireland at the O2 Dublin. Sold Out.
- March 29: Speak Now tour in Manchester, England at the Manchester Evening News Arena. Click here for ticket info.
- March 30: Speak Now tour in London, England at the O2 Arena. Click here for ticket info.