5th Annual ACM Honors: Taylor to receive the Jim Reeves International Award
Hello Taylor Nation!
Taylor seems to be recovering nicely and all signs point to yes for this Thursday’s Speak Now Tour’s Canadian leg starting in Montreal, Quebec. Here at the Swift Agency – one guy which happens to live here in Montreal, Quebec – couldn’t be happier. We hope to be able to meet some of the members of The Agency again if circumstances allow it.
Honorees and winners from the non-televised portion of the 46th Academy of Country Music Awards will be celebrated with an evening of music and special tributes in the 5th Annual ACM Honors on September 19.
Just a reminder, ACM is the one that was hosted by Reba and Blake Shelton, CMT is the one that was hosted by Kid Rock and CMA is the one that will be hosted by Brad and Carrie on November 9. Yes, I get confused a lot too…
Taylor Swift will receive the Jim Reeves International Award that recognizes outstanding contributions to the acceptance of country music worldwide. Other honorees include Garth Brooks, Reba, Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers, among others. The event takes place at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. Presenters and performers will be announced later and the public will be able to attend by purchasing tickets that will be made available in August.
You can read more about it at the official website for the Academy of Country Music.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- July 14: Speak Now tour in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Bell Center. Sold Out.
- July 15: Speak Now tour in Toronto, Ontario at Air Canada Centre. Sold Out.
- July 16: Speak Now tour in Toronto, Ontario at Air Canada Centre. Sold Out.
- July 19: Speak Now tour in Newark, New Jersey at Prudential Center. Sold Out.
- July 20: Speak Now tour in Newark, New Jersey at Prudential Center. Sold Out.
(Source: Academy of Country Music)