Hello Taylor Nation!
Billboard has announced the Queen of Sparks will receive the Woman of the Year award in the upcoming 2011 Billboard Women in Music ceremony in New York City on December 2. She won Top Country Album for Speak Now at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards.
The Enchantress is hosting a Viewing Party at a Macy’s on October 13 at 4:30pm Eastern time. You will be able to watch on Taylor Swift’s Facebook Page UStream Live tab. The Sparkly Dressed will introduce her new fragrance, Wonderstruck, at Macy’s Herald Square in NYC.
If you are among the 50 first people to purchase the $113.50 Magical Package purchase of Wonderstruck, you will receive a branded shopping bag and a limited edition autographed Wonderstruck commemorative ad.
Participating Macy’s stores around the US will host their own viewing party so you can see the event from New York City and take pictures with the Wonderstruck ad.
- Dadeland, Miami, FL
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Wolfchase, Memphis, TN
- Memorial City, Houston, TX
- Lenox, Atlanta, GA
- Castleton, Indianapolis, IN
- Union Square, San Francisco, CA
- State Street, Chicago, Il
- Center City, Philadelphia
- Tyson’s Corner, Washington DC
The first 300 customers who purchase the exclusive $153 All Access Wonderstruck Package will receive a VIP pass to meet T-Swizzle and have a photo taken with her. Fragrance packages go on sale 10AM Wednesday, October 12th at Macy’s Herald Square (NY, NY).
Fragrance packages includes:
- 3.4 fl. oz EDP spray
- 1.0 fl. oz EDP travel spray
- 6.8 fl. oz Scented Body Lotion
- 6.8 fl. oz Scented Bath Gel
- gift-with-purchase bag
- limited edition autographed Wonderstruck commemorative ad
- all in a branded shopping bag
The promotion, VIP and gifts are all subject to cancellation or change. Make sure you check the Outspoken One’s Facebook Page for the latest news regarding her appearance in Macy’s.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 11: The Journey To Fearless DVD is available on stores. You can pre-order it on Amazon.com.
- October 11: Speak Now tour in Louisville, Kentucky at KFC Yum Center. Sold Out.
- October 13: Wonderstruck promotion tour! Taylor Swift appears in Good Morning America, Live with Regis and Kelly, and at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City (in-store appearance).