Taylor never forgets country radio.
The CMA Broadcast Awards were announced today for radio stations and professional broadcasters. The categories were Major, Large, Medium, and Small Market Station and Large, Medium, and Small Market Broadcast Personality of the Year winners.
The major undertaking was handled by Taylor Swift calling the winners on the phone. You can read the original story at AllAccess.com.
Here’s one example as the Forever and Always Fearless calls Clear 99 to let them know they won the 2011 CMA Station Small Market of the Year and to the radio personalities Scotty & Carissa in the Morning won 2011 CMA Small Market Personality of the Year.
You can read the original article in Clear99.com.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar was present at the 41th Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame on October 16. She received the honor of being named NSAI‘s Songwriter/Artist of the Year for the fourth time in five years.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 18: Wonderstruck promotion tour! Sephora – Glendale, CA (in-store appearance).
- October 19: Wonderstruck promotion tour! The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 20: San Diego, California at Valley View Casino Center. Sold Out.
- October 21: Phoenix, Arizona at Jobing.com Arena. Sold Out.
- October 22: Phoenix, Arizona at Jobing.com Arena. Sold Out.