Hello Taylor Nation!
The Sparkly Dressed appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck.
According to ETOnline.com, the hostess slyly moved the chat into boyfriend territory hoping to get the Enchantress into confessing some hidden love. The truth? Nothing.
“I sit by myself and I watch Law & Order,” said Taylor. “I don’t have a boyfriend. I don’t even have like kind of a boyfriend. I don’t have someone that I’m texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There’s like nothing going on right now.” To which Ellen jokingly replied, “that’s pathetic.”
Let’s go to the video!
She also met another of her biggest fans, Mary-Kate, who had a chance to meet Taylor right during the show.
Taylor and Ellen also had more fun during a particular skit… but I haven’t found any clips yet. I’ll make sure I get those to you as soon as they become available.
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who sits alone by himself and watches Taylor Swift (that’s pathetic, I know), we’re having quite a crazy overtime-for-NYC work week. Things should calm a bit by the weekend.
Here’s Taylor at Sephora in Glendale, California for her Wonderstruck launch.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 20: San Diego, California at Valley View Casino Center. Sold Out.
- October 21: Phoenix, Arizona at Jobing.com Arena. Sold Out.
- October 22: Phoenix, Arizona at Jobing.com Arena. Sold Out.
- October 25: San Antonio, Texas at AT&T Center. Sold Out.
- October 26: Austin, Texas at Frank Erwin Center. Sold Out.