Hello Taylor Nation 🙂
She’s enchanting, she’s kind and she was in Franklin, Tennessee tonight, October 28, at Belk in Cool Springs Galleria mall to promote her new fragrance, Wonderstruck.
The day before a lineup of fans, some of them having spent the night before waiting, managed to nab a limited number of meet & greet passes to meet the Enchantress. This Friday, all that waiting payed off as the lucky ones got a chance to get a hug an a photo op with the Sparkly Dressed.
You can read the original story at NewsChannel5.com.
I know it’s a bit much to ask for fans who have never met Taylor to be nice and congratulate other fans who beat the odds and are lucky enough to meet her. Don’t be mean to them though. Let them have their moment. Yours will come.
We here at the Swift Agency, one guy who would never quote you the odds, have been known to be jealous as well. However, we will put that aside after a minute (or two). I am indeed happy to get word of another fan meeting Taylor Swift, and will congratulate all of them, specially if we know them to be hardcore fans.
And just so you know, wonderstruckness is totally a word. Since now.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 29: Speak Now tour in Lexington, Kentucky at Rupp Arena. Click here for ticket info.
- October 30: Memphis, Tennessee at FEDEX Forum. Sold Out.
- November 5: Houston, Texas at Minute Maid Park. Click here for ticket info.
- November 6: The HALO Awards air on Nickelodeon. Taylor Swift is one of the presenters.
- November 9: The 45th Annual CMA Awards will air live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennesse at 8pm EST on ABC.