Hello, Taylor Nation!
Here at the Swift Agency, only one guy who knows how Aussie Swifties must be feeling now with Taylor saying good bye, we know all people attending the Sparkly Dressed’s last concert in Melbourne and the last one in Australia as well, had the best time ever last night at the Rod Laver Arena, March 14.
The Enchantress was sighted at Brunswick Street earlier that day as she went for a stroll, according to The Herald Sun. Here she is alongside Resident dancer, Claire Callaway aka “The Bride” (cue dramatic music).
The Arm Lyrics in Melbourne on March 14 were: “All romantics meet the same fate somehow.” – Joni Mitchell, The Last Time I Saw Richard. I want to thank @fredrikasjoo for being a trooper and updating everyone (I know I don’t do this alone, folks) from all three Speak Now Melbourne concerts.
The crew has been having fun with a certain stuffed toy of great koal-ity, as Grant Mickelson would say (hahaha!). The koala bear made its appearance last night perched atop the Love Story balcony. Here’s Fernando Miro propping up the now famous marsupial last night.
I actually thought about calling this post “You’ll be the princess and I’ll be the koala” but decided against it at the last minute.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- March 16: Speak Now Tour in Auckland, New Zealand at Vector Arena.
- March 17: Speak Now Tour in Auckland, New Zealand at Vector Arena.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18: Speak Now Tour in Auckland, New Zealand at Vector Arena.
- March 19: The voting for ACM Entertainer of the Year for the 47th ACM Awards begins!
- March 20: The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and beyond music soundtrack album is released.
(Source: The Herald Sun)