Hello, Taylor Nation!
According to Stuff.co.nz, it was a fairytale at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 16. The Outspoken One still knows “how to cast a spell”. Regardless of the very tightly run show, the Sparkly Dressed managed to cover all the favorites in style, telling the story with costume, choreography and even pyro. To quote the author, “It was in the slower, more intimate songs like Dear John and her offering to the upcoming Hunger Games soundtrack, the hauntingly beautiful Safe And Sound that were, in a word, gorgeous.” You can read the full story at Stuff.co.nz.
The Arm Lyrics were “Keep your feet ready, heart beat steady, keep your eyes open” from Eyes Open, by the very same Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar. Big shoutout to @jordyndeekay for sending us the lyrics from the concert!
The Sparkly Dressed along with The Agency, The Residents and her entire team are now in New Zealand. Coming up in March 17 and 18, the Kiwi Swifties will get two more Speak Now Tour concerts to close what has been one of the most exciting tours in music history.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- March 17: Speak Now Tour in Auckland, New Zealand at Vector Arena.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18: Speak Now Tour in Auckland, New Zealand at Vector Arena.
- March 19: The voting for ACM Entertainer of the Year for the 47th ACM Awards begins!
- March 20: The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond music soundtrack album is released.
- March 23: Taylor Swift is scheduled to appear on Live! With Kelly. This looks like a repeat of her previous appearance, not sure yet.
- March 23: The Hunger Games movie is released nationwide.