Hello Country Music fans,
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who remains a Country music and CMA Fest rookie, we don’t have tons of stuff to tell you yet. I woke up early and spend all morning on planes and airports. Eventually I did manage to find Nashville after getting lost a couple of times.
At the very least, I’ve so far managed to get my Pancake Pantry fix. This place is amazing, or at least it is to me and the other pancake fanatics that line up. This time, I was arriving late so no line up. The place is on Hillsboro Village so I also took a chance to walk around. Fido is also close by.
Brian Mansfield was at the Taylor Swift: Speak Now – Treasures from the World Tour exhibit media preview on June 4 and has shared some pictures. I missed the event altogether, but some fans who attended tweeted that Elizabeth Huett, Grant Mickelson and Claire Callaway were there. Yeah… kicking myself right now. I’ll give you a full report when I see the exhibit myself.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- June 5: Music City Gives Back concert on Broadway street between 2nd and 4th in Nashville at 5pm. You can watch online at Wrangler Western’s Facebook Page.
- June 6: The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum opens the exhibit Taylor Swift: Speak Now – Treasures from the World Tour. It will include dozens of costumes, instruments, set pieces and props from the Speak Now World Tour. The exhibit runs from June 6 through November 4, 2012.
- June 6: The 2012 CMT Music Awards will air live from Nashville on CMT. Taylor Swift is nominated for Video of the Year and Collaborative Video of the Year both along with the Civil Wars for Safe And Sound and Female Video of the Year for Ours. You can vote now.
- June 7: Mallary Hope’s Fan Club Party at Puckett’s Restaurant happens from 2pm to 4pm.
- June 7-10: The 2012 CMA Music Festival takes place from June 7 to June 10. Taylor Swift is not in the lineup so far.