Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still just a guy who thinks it’s strange you think I’m funny, I’ve always try to wait for a source… but this time is going to be pure twitter and tumblr for you, because this was an unpublicized event. Eventually we’ll get some sort of commercial from it weeks or month down the line, but you’re not waiting that long.
The Enchantress was part of the Sony All Access event with a select group of local fans at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, this Saturday, September 29. There was no contest or secret code for this one, exclusive events like this happen all the time around brand sponsored events with companies preferring to wait until the exclusive reveal.
If you want candids, you can found quite a few at tswiftdaily.tumblr.com. I’ve chosen to use two of the promo pics since they can be traced back to Sony.
There are a couple of clips of the event from YouTube. Thanks to carriefan14887 for posting! This is a Behind The Scenes look at We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
And here’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, the extended version! See if you can spot a familiar face from Mean and the reaction from the Sparkly Dressed.
Now where is that picture of the llama? Yeah, major product placement there – I’m sure that’s the camera from Sony.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 1: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 1: The CW will broadcast the iHeartRadio Music Festival from 8pm to 10pm ET.
- October 2: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #2 available for download at iTunes
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes