Hello, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who thinks there’s something about the way the street looks when it’s just rained, we’re glad that Europe is getting their fix of the Sparkly Dressed. At this time, she has arrived in London ahead of the Agency. We’re guessing she used the Swift-jet.
Earlier, Entertainment Wise reported T-Swizzle attended Paris Fashion Week. She was seen in a light blue summer dress and an umbrella to shield herself from the rain as she attended the Elie Saab Spring Summer 2013 show. Tay was also seen at a cafe having a meal with best friend actress Emma Stone.
Big Machine Group Label is entering a partnership with ABC Studios to release and market the music from the TV series Nashville. The show premieres Wednesday, October 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on ABC. Shot entirely in the Music City, the show will premiere music created specifically for the show. T Bone Burnett will act as the music executive producer. The tracks will be made available through iTunes and the ABC Music Lounge.
Artists from Big Machine Label Group will also contribute to the soundtrack. Already scheduled is music from the Eli Young Band, Greg Bates and Justin Moore. No plans to schedule any RED hits… but we’re hoping 😉
The Agency is on their way to London, UK. The Princess in Red has arrived ahead of them.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes
- October 9: Taylor Swift appears in Glamour magazine.