Hello, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who wouldn’t mind becoming a millionaire overnight so he could just follow his favorite artists around the globe, we’re very happy to hear the Sparkly Dressed run into certain group of hardcore fans while walking around Fundon.
And of course, no visit from the Enchantress to London will be complete without a visit to Portobello Road Market, where she was seen with her mother, Andrea, taking in the sites and doing some shopping. You can see more pictures at Idolator.
The 2012 MTV EMA takes place on November 11 and will be broadcast live on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. The Sparkly Dresses is nominated for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote for Taylor here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes
- October 9: Taylor Swift appears in Glamour magazine.