Taylor in Fundon: Breakfast with Nick Grimshaw & coming soon on X Factor UK!
Hello, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who’s trying to solve a crossword but I just realize there’s no right answer , we’ve been reading our copy of the November issue of Glamour, in stands everywhere.
The Princess in Red was up bright and early this morning for interviews. First up, was BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw. She happily agree to some goofy and quirky pictures. More should be available soon at the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show.
And as I was writing this, the full show is now online. Go here to listen to Taylor’s interview at the Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw. You will have to forward through some news before they get to her.
According to UnrealityTV, Louis Walsh told Daybreak’s Kate Garraway that the Princess in Red would be on the X Factor UK this week. Before you get nervous, the Sparkly Dressed is playing Wembley Arena as part of the line up for the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards which happens this Sunday. That is Taylor’s live confirmed performance. As reported by TellyMix, she will record a performance for the X Factor UK tonight and that will be aired later.
Update! Taylor Swift’s performance for the X Factor UK will air on October 14.
The 2012 MTV EMA takes place on November 11 and will be broadcast live on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. The Sparkly Dresses is nominated for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote for Taylor here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 5: BBC Radio 1′s Nick Grimshaw will interview Taylor Swift.
- October 6: The Jonathan Ross Show welcomes Taylor Swift.
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes
- October 9: Taylor Swift appears in Glamour magazine.