Hi Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who actually prefers when the Sparkly Dressed gets difficult questions, we know that opinion may not seem popular to some. But consider the kind of questions she usually gets. She definitely had a workout at The Jonathan Ross Show episode that aired tonight.
Just to clear that up before y’all start looking for your Swift news back at the gossip sites, I don’t mean that I want interviewers to be mean to the Queen of Sparks. I just want her to meet a good challenge. I’m always on her corner though. I just want to see some new questions out there. Usually doesn’t happen except when the interviewer is of top caliber.
Tellymix now confirms Taylor Swift’s performance airs on the X Factor UK on October 14. And talking about tough interviewers, the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar is scheduled to appear in The Ellen DeGeneres Show on October 18.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 7: The BBC Radio 1′s Teen Awards 2012. Taylor Swift has been announced as part of the performing line-up. The show will be streamed at bbc.co.uk/radio1.
- October 8: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 9: – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for download at iTunes
- October 14: Taylor Swift performance airs on The X Factor UK.
- October 15: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 16: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #4 available for download at iTunes
- October 18: Taylor Swift will perform live at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Win a trip and two meet and greet passes for two at K92.5 FM.
(Source: The Jonathan Ross Show)