Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who never knows what people have up their sleeves, we really wish that gossip magazines and a certain gossip blogger that will go unmentioned (rhymes with “Gerez Milton”) would stop making shit up.
See? Taylor is not impressed.
The Princess in Red had to set the record straight during an interview with Rolling Stone that will come out on October 12. Dailymail has some of the questions addressed, so we’re going to line them up and the Enchantress is going to knock them down.
- She was not flirting with Conor’s cousin Patrick. That was an invention of Star Magazine. Debunked by Taylor’s representative.
- She didn’t kidnap Conor away from his studies. “How did I kidnap him? You can’t kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations, now!” She also added, “‘It’s an interesting way to spin something into a story… See, this is why I don’t read stuff.”
- She is not an intentional wedding crasher. “I have no idea what happened there,” she said. “I think that story was based on the biggest misunderstanding, ’cause I would never knowingly show up somewhere that I thought I wasn’t invited to. And I would never want to upstage anybody.”
Original story at Dailymail.
By the way, it has already been proven that she never bought a place in Cape Cod next to the Kennedy compound. The place was bought by a New York hedge fund manager. Cape Cod Online talked to the real state agency representing the property’s seller. Unlike People’s magazine unnamed realtor, Cape Cod Online gives out names.
After having to waste time having to address rumors, she did manage to address her favorite subject. Love.
It has to be an us-against-the-world mentality. You have to make it work by prioritizing it, and by falling in love really fast, without thinking too hard. If I think too hard about a relationship I’ll talk myself out of it…
– Taylor Swift via Rolling Stone (reported by Dailymail)
The 2012 MTV EMA takes place on November 11 and will be broadcast live on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. The Sparkly Dresses is nominated for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote for Taylor here.
The Enchantress’ recorded performance on the X Factor UK will air in England on Sunday, October 14.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 14: Taylor Swift performance airs on The X Factor UK.
- October 15: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 16: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #4 available for download at iTunes
- October 18: Taylor Swift will perform live at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Win a trip and two meet and greet passes for two at K92.5 FM.