Hola Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still one guy who was thinking it was going to be difficult to come up with one post a day for the countdown to RED, we’re actually swamped with so much news that even keeping it to two posts a day seems not enough! I can’t imagine how release week is going to be.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks… Keds is launching Taylor Swift’s RED Keds through a contest to win a custom autographed pair. Also, 13 regular pairs will be given away a day each. According to Women’s Wear Daily, the Princess in Red has signed a three deal contract with the brand where she’ll get input into the new production. You can sign up for the contest at Taylor Swift’s RED Keds Facebook Page and get more information on the Taylor Swift RED line at the main Keds website.
Akoo is a digital video network that broadcasts through the internet, but it is local to the US. They will become RED TV during Taylor Swift’s album release week for RED. They will have some pavilions installed on different states set up so you can watch a 1-hour special program on the upcoming launch of RED on Saturday, October 20. You can find out where they will be set and how to watch on the Akoo Facebook Page. I can already tell you this won’t be immediately available internationally.
Access Hollywood has released a little behind the scenes look at the Rolling Stone photoshoot. Basically it’s just the photoshoot and quotes from the article but I knew you’d want to take a look anyways. Thanks to bemerck for posting!
This just in! Ellen just announced you can join Taylor Swift’s live concert at her studio in Burbank. See below:
I’ll make another post highlighting this later, but I wanted you to know as soon as possible. Good luck 🙂
Remember to vote for Taylor Swift! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 14: Taylor Swift performance airs on The X Factor UK.
- October 15: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 16: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #4 available for download at iTunes
- October 18: Taylor Swift will perform live at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Win a trip and two meet and greet passes for two at K92.5 FM.