What’s up, Taylor Nation?
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s already on a weird sleep schedule, we’re one week from release week! The Enchantress will appear in Good Morning America on Monday, October 22 for an interview and Tuesday, October 23 for a performance. In the meantime, she’s been appearing on small segments to introduce a very short preview of a new single from her upcoming album, RED. Today we got to listen briefly was State of Grace. The song sounds big as in, slow but as with all of T-Swizzle’s songs, I expect to built up and have an amazing bridge. However the preview was too short to actually appreciate it. State of Grace will release tonight on iTunes.
Good Morning America is running a contest to get the biggest Taylor Swift fan (…in the US) to see the Sparkly Dressed when she performs in New York City. You need to nominate the biggest fan you know and then you both get to go. Limited to US residents, yada, yada. Includes the trip and VIP tickets to the concert. Enter here.
CBS has confirmed the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar will appear on Late Night With David Letterman on Tuesday, October 23. Hopefully he won’t tell her she smells like a tree this time. It’s. A. Joke. Canada MSN was running a contest where you get to see her perform live on the show. Unfortunately, it’s closed to my province. That contest is already closed, but at least we know she’ll perform there as well.
Keep your eyes on the Calendar page! There’s more events showing up.
Remember to vote for Taylor Swift! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
In other news, The Agency is on their way to California to perform at the Harvey Mudd College on Claremont. The performance is today, October 15.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 15: song preview and intro on Good Morning America on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)
- October 15: Taylor Swift performs at the Harvey Mudd College. The performance will be recorded to air as part of the VH1 Storytellers special on November 11.
- October 16: 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #4 available for download at iTunes
- October 18: Taylor Swift will tape and perform at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The episode is scheduled to air October 25.
- October 20: Akoo will become RED TV for Taylor Swift’s 1-hour special program on the upcoming launch of RED.
- October 22: Taylor Swift’s fourth album, Red, is released!