Hello Taylor Nation!
Let’s be honest, at some point this month it’s going to be really obvious that here at the Swift Agency, we’re just one guy. More than likely when I fall asleep from blogging too much. This is exhausting (not really). But don’t worry, I’m getting some sleep here and there. I enjoy blogging immensely. You just can’t tell because I hide it so well 🙂
Anybody watched the TV series Nashville last night? I saw a few things. Claire Callaway and Charity Lynne Baroni were dancers at the music video shoot for Juliette Barnes (called Telescope). Besides that one, there were other more country-style songs that are sounding in the background or on stage that are really giving this series its flavor. I also saw Taylor’s RED Target commercial and a promo that announced that the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar will be performing on the 46th CMA Awards!
Also announced were Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Eli Young Band, Brantley Gilbert, Lady Antebellum, and Blake Shelton. They join previously announced performers: Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Paisley, The Band Perry, Underwood, and Zac Brown Band. The 46th CMA Awards, hosted for a fifth time by the dynamic duo of Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood, take place live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennesse on November 1st.
That promo is not available yet, but this one is the full interrupted promo series with Brad and Carrie:
Remember to vote for Taylor Swift! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 18: Taylor Swift will tape and perform at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The episode is scheduled to air October 25.
- October 20: Akoo will become RED TV for Taylor Swift’s 1-hour special program on the upcoming launch of RED.
- October 22: Taylor Swift’s fourth album, Red, is released!
(Sources: 46th CMA Awards)