8 Hours / Taylor Swift Limited Edition Photobook by Nigel Barker
Hello, Taylor Nation🙂
I love to bring you a cool picture of the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar, but I never try to cover every single picture out there. After all, she might have several performances in a row, so sometimes I pick the picture of her arrival or her departure from the event just because it’s different. Then again, often enough all her pictures are good.
The Princess in Red has had several photoshoots, but some of them are more memorable than others. Such is the case of the work of Nigel Barker for what is going to be for sure a must have item: 8 hours / Taylor Swift a limited edition photobook sponsored by Sony, reports Entertainment Weekly.
The photobook can be obtained when you buy a Sony Alpha DLSR or NEX camera at a Sony store… while supplies last. Also, 10 copies of the book signed by both the Queen of Sparks and Nigel Barker that will be auctioned off on ebay with all proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
Nigel says he was surprised by the Sparkly Dressed. “She’s not necessarily known for her sex appeal,” he told EW. “But she is someone who is emerging in a way that I’ve never seen. You’ll see her transform from a young girl into this rock and roll superstar, totally in your face. It’s unbelievable how she’s changed and of course how the music is changing and evolving. She’s one to watch.”
You can read the original story at Entertainment Weekly and look at more pictures.
The Enchantress should remain in Europe for the 2012 MTV EMA on November 11. You want to see the Queen of Sparks win some awards? VOTE! She’s nominated for:
- The 2012 MTV EMA (November 11) for Best Female, Best Pop, Best Look, Best Live and Best World Stage. You can vote here.
- The American Music Awards (November 18) for Favorite Female Country Artist. You can vote here.
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
- The People Choice Awards for three possible nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
And here’s a bonus video that I found interesting. This is Nashville‘s Hayden Panettiere talking with Jimmy Kimmel about borrowing a guitar from T-Swizzle.
I’m sure this was not the Sparkly Guitar but it could be the Hawaiian Koa or… hopefully it’s not the blue with the Koi fishes because that one has a lot of memories. Hayden, give back the guitar! Pretty sure you can keep a pick though.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 9: Taylor Swift chats about her new album on the Alan Carr: Chatty Man show in the UK.
- November 11: Taylor Swift appears onVH1 Storytellers including a performance at Harvey Mudd College recorded on October 15.
- November 11: The 2012 MTV EMA will be broadcast on MTV channels worldwide at 9pm Central European Time. You can vote for Taylor here.
- November 15: Taylor Swift performs on the X-Factor at 8pm ET/PT.
- November 16: Tickets go on sale for the first dates announced of the Red Tour. Click here to sign up for pre-sale ticket access
- November 18: The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards air at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central on ABC. Taylor Swift is nominated for Favorite Female Country Artist. She is also scheduled to perform. Go VOTE!
(Sources: Entertainment Weekly)