RED Tour Talk: First presale dates coming up November 11, 12 and 13

(Source: TaylorSwift.com)

Hello Taylor Nation,

The Red Tour is coming, and the first presales are announced officially starting November 11. However, not all concert dates will be available at the same time. I’m going to try to clear this up. Be aware all this crazyness begins Sunday so you should be checking your emails daily by now.

Please be aware I am not an official account. I post and compile concert information for your convenience. All the concert date information will be added to the Calendar.

• According to Ticketmaster, the first group of concert dates go on presale Sunday, November 11 at 12:00pm, local time of the venue:

Atlanta, GA

Chicago, IL
Soldier Field
Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA
Staples Center
Aug 19 & 20

• For all these concert dates, the details from Ticketmaster are the following (all times are local to each venue):

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 11/16/12 10:00 AM

American Express
Start: Sun, 11/11/12 12:00 PM
End: Thu, 11/15/12 10:00 PM

TS.com and RED Presale
Start: Sun, 11/11/12 12:00 PM
End: Thu, 11/15/12 10:00 PM

• According to Ticketmaster, one of the concert dates goes on presale Monday, November 12 at 10:00am, local time of the venue:

Foxborough, MA
Gillette Stadium
July 27

• For this concert date, the details from Ticketmaster are the following (all times are local to the venue):

Onsale to General Public
Start: Sat, 11/17/12 10:00 AM

American Express
Start: Mon, 11/12/12 10:00 AM
End: Fri, 11/16/12 10:00 PM

TS.com and RED Presale
Start: Mon, 11/12/12 10:00 AM
End: Fri, 11/16/12 10:00 PM

• According to Ticketmaster, a third group of concert dates go on presale Tuesday, November 13 at 10:00am, local time of the venue:

Miami, FL

Columbia, OH
Nationwide Arena
May 8

Pittsburgh, PA
Heinz Field
Jul 6

Kansas City (via AXS.com, a partner of Ticketmaster)
Sprint Center
Aug 2 & 3

San Diego, CA
Valley View Casino Center
(formerly San Diego Sports Arena)
Aug 15

• For all these concert dates, the details from Ticketmaster (for Kansas City, the ticket broker is AXS.com) are the following (all times are local to each venue):

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 11/16/12 10:00 AM

American Express
Start: Tue, 11/13/12 10:00 AM
End: Thu, 11/15/12 10:00 PM

TS.com and RED Presale
Start: Tue, 11/13/12 10:00 AM
End: Thu, 11/15/12 10:00 PM

There’s also an exception for Charlottesville, VA at the John Paul Jones Arena on September 14. This concert date will have a different general public sales date of Friday, February 22 at 10:00am, local time of the venue. I don’t know if that will change or not, but be sure to take note. There is no presale date reveal for it yet.

Tour Talk is my feature about concert dates coming up, with emphasis on sale and presale dates. However, there are some limitations here. I am not, by any extent, an official source of tour information. You can get official information at TaylorSwift.com. I compile the information for convenience, but it is subject to changes at any time by the official sources without warning. I don’t reveal presale codes. Like, ever. Whoever starts asking for them or announcing them on the comments gets a visit from the Ninja Department. I also don’t know the date and time in which presale emails will go out. Whenever possible, I’ll let you know but from previous experience they come out so close to the presale date that you should not rely on my announcement and check your emails instead. I will not add any presale/sale information for the VIP Packages.

The Enchantress should remain in Europe for the 2012 MTV EMA on November 11. You want to see the Queen of Sparks win some awards? VOTE! She’s nominated for:

Coming up on the Calendar!

(Sources:TicketmasterAXS.com)

3 thoughts on “RED Tour Talk: First presale dates coming up November 11, 12 and 13

1. Thanks so much for this info. I have been signed up with TC for awhile now and have been on the edge of my seat hoping to get news on the Phila presale. I am hoping to get tickets for my girls (7 and 10). My little 7 year old “swiftie” will turn 8 on the day of the Phiila show! Let me know when you hear anything about the Phila pre-sale. But I will continue to be on the look out on TC too. Thanks!

2. Danielle Brown

I keep reading that Taylor will perform in Austin, TX on May 21st but I don’t see Austin on any category for pre-sale tickets. I really want to go see her perform, so is there anyway to know the dates of pre-sale or for the general public for Austin’s tickets?

Comments are closed.