Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, one guy who wishes blogging would burn calories, we’re still hearing from the Enchantress’ small promotion tour of Europe.
The French newspaper Le Parisien interviewed the Princess in Red, including a short photoshoot of her hiding in the curtains, a-la-Speak-Now.
She explains she leaves nothing to chance: rights, image, website, CD sleeves… everything needs to go by the Queen of Sparks, who created her own company to manage her career (13 Management, her music label remains Big Machine Records). For Taylor, Country is less a matter of music and sound and more of honesty and storytelling.
Tay and The Agency are leaving soon for Japan. She is scheduled to appear on the Saturday Sound Studio for a special on November 24.
She also appears on the cover and pages of WebMD.
“I’m really proud of the record,” T-Swizzle tells the magazine, “but I’m always nervous about everything. There’s a great deal of terror that fills my mind before I do anything, really. We’re talking before an album comes out, before a photo shoot, anytime I read my name in print. There’s a huge amount of pressure and responsibility because millions of people are going to potentially spend their hard-earned money on the album, and there’s a great responsibility for the critics who will write about it, and responsibility for the girl who is going through a breakup and needs a song about what she’s feeling, and responsibility for the girl who doesn’t feel good about herself and needs a song for that, too, and I worry about saying or doing the wrong thing.” She took a breath and then said laughing. “Do you see the rabbit holes I go down?”
Here’s the Sparkly Dressed promoting the new Sony camera, NEX5R.
The Princess in Red is scheduled to perform State of Grace on the X-Factor in Los Angeles on Thursday, November 15.
She’s also performing at the American Music Awards on November 18. After that they’re off to Japan and Australia.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 15: Taylor Swift performs State of Grace on the X-Factor at 8pm ET/PT.
- November 16: Tickets go on sale for the first dates announced of the Red Tour. Click here to sign up for pre-sale ticket access
- November 18: The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards air at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central on ABC. Taylor Swift is nominated for Favorite Female Country Artist. She is also scheduled to perform.
- November 22? Taylor has said in recent interviews she’s spending Thanksgiving in Japan. Also mentioned on Universal Music Japan’s Taylor Swift page.
- November 24: Taylor is scheduled to appear on Japan’s Saturday Sound Studio for a special.