Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who will hide away and find his piece of mind with this Red record that is the coolest of all time, we hope you managed to find some tickets in this morning’s Rogers Centre concert presale for Toronto, Ontario. The Enchantress should be wrapping up things on the set of the I Knew You Were Trouble music video soon. No date release yet. We can’t wait.
The Queen of Sparks recently talked to Parade magazine about the usual topics. As in every interview, it always comes up to T-Swizzle to make it interesting or not. Love remains her favorite topic.
“I tend to think things are love and then look back and reevaluate,” she told Parade. How many times has she been in love? “I know how many people I’ve said ‘I love you’ to. I could probably count it up, but I don’t feel like it. Part of me feels you can’t say you were truly in love if it didn’t last. If I end up getting married and having kids, that’s when I’ll know it’s real—because it lasted.”
“I don’t think there’s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don’t,” added the Princess in Red. “I don’t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You don’t look before you leap, which is like, ‘Yay, this is awesome! Let’s not think twice!’ And then you’re like, ‘We used to be flying. Now we’re falling. What’s happening?’”
How does she cope with the lack of privacy? “I don’t know necessarily how much privacy I’m entitled to,” said Tay, “but I know I don’t get much of it. At the same time, I asked for this. I could be playing in a coffee house. I’d be happy doing that, [but] not as happy, probably. Knowing that people are going to hear the music I make is the most amazing feeling. Knowing that there are dudes waiting outside my house with cameras, hiding in the bushes, is a less awesome feeling.”
We don’t like the dudes hiding in the bushes either. Ninja Department… green light, go. You can read the full story on Parade. There’s also an additional set of questions on this extra feature you should read.
The Enchantress should be headed to Japan soon. She’s expected there on November 24 to appear in a special for Saturday Sound Studio. The Agency has already arrived and was warmly welcomed at the airport. Have fun guys!
Remember to VOTE for Taylor:
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
- The People Choice Awards (January 9) for three possible nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 22? Taylor has said in recent interviews she’s spending Thanksgiving in Japan. Also mentioned on Universal Music Japan’s Taylor Swift page.
- November 24: Taylor is scheduled to appear on Japan’s Saturday Sound Studio for a special.
- November 26: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at Australia’s The Today Show.
- November 29: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards in Sydney, Australia.
- December 1: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform on Saturday.