Konichiwa Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still just a guy who’s still waking at odd hours to see where in the world the Sparkly Dressed is, we’re glad to report she arrived safe and sound at Narita International Airport just east ot Tokyo, Japan.
The Enchantress just wrapped up her shoot for the I Knew You Were Trouble music video. She’s expected to appear in a special for Saturday Sound Studio on November 24. The Agency arrived some days earlier and was warmly welcomed at the airport. Hope someone is filming their adventures and we get a mini video blog later 🙂
Remember to VOTE for Taylor:
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
- The People Choice Awards (January 9) for three possible nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Bonus pic! Grant Mickelson just tweeted this picture of Al Wilson and Amos J. Heller trading instruments. Maybe they’re just kidding around until Taylor arrives, but I’m sure they could kill it just the same.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 22? Taylor has said in recent interviews she’s spending Thanksgiving in Japan. Also mentioned on Universal Music Japan’s Taylor Swift page.
- November 24: Taylor is scheduled to appear on Japan’s Saturday Sound Studio for a special.
- November 26: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at Australia’s The Today Show.
- November 29: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards in Sydney, Australia.
- December 1: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform on Saturday.