Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, one guy who has been in a few fan crowd situations, we know how it is. A little more security detail would’ve helped at Tay’s arrival to Sydney Airport this morning, November 25. Original story on NineMSN.
Here’s a clip from the long walk through the airport. Please don’t be too harsh in judging the fans here. It could happen anywhere in the world. Security is meant to ensure the safety of both a celebrity and their fandom. The Fearless One kept her cool throughout the long walk to the awaiting car outside.
Thanks to KobieThatcher for posting!
Good luck to all the fans that will be doing the presale for Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field today! Starts at 12pm local time of the venue. More information on Ticketmaster.
Remember to VOTE for Taylor:
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
- The People Choice Awards (January 9) for three possible nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 26: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at Australia’s The Today Show.
- November 29: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards in Sydney, Australia.
- December 1: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform on Saturday.
- December 3: Taylor Swift will be honored at the Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner taking place at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. The event is organized by the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- December 3: According to the Late Night TV Page, Taylor is scheduled to appear on Ellen.