Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, one guy who’s wishing this week over already, we’re happy to hear the Princess in Red presented and performed at the 2012 ARIA Awards on Thursday, November 29.
Yes, there’s a zillion pictures out there of just the Queen of Sparks alone, but this time I chose one of her with her fans. I just feel that her relationship with the Taylor Nation is one of the most outstanding things that sets her apart from other artists.
Her choice of wardrobe for the evening was an Elie Saab gown. According to EntertainmentWise her dress combined with her hair up in an elegant bun drew some Grace Kelly comparisons. You can also see more pictures at Celebrity Gossip.
Besides presenting Best Male Artist to Gotye, T-Swizzle also took the stage to perform I Knew You Were Trouble. Let’s go to the video!
Remember to VOTE for Taylor:
- The American Country Awards (December 10) for Artist of the Year, Best Female Artist, Single of the Year, Best Female Single and Best Female Video. You can vote here.
- The People Choice Awards (January 9) for three possible nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 29: Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards in Sydney, Australia.
- November 30: Taylor Swift’s Begin Again performance will air on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- December 1: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform on Saturday.
- December 3: Taylor Swift will be honored at the Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner taking place at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. The event is organized by the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- December 5: Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy nominations concert with LL Cool J on CBS at 10pm ET/PT, 9pm CT.