Hello Taylor Nation!
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who’s getting stressed during the holidays like everyone else, we think that the Enchantress saw that we’re doing the showcase posts and wanted to chip in. Yeah suuure – I’m kidding. It’s just an incredible coincidence that finally we get to hear the first ever performances that some lucky Swifties heard but had to keep quiet until the singles were released. Let’s go the video!
Thanks to… well, Taylor Swift for posting! 🙂
The Sparkly Dressed was nominated for the World Music Awards that happen on Miami, Florida on December 22. She has six awards: World’s Best Album, Song, Video, Female Artist, Live Act and Entertainer of the Year. No, I had no clue these awards existed either. They’re based in Monaco, and “conducted under the patronage of Albert II, Prince of Monaco”. According to Wikipedia, the show acts as a charity for the Monaco Aide and Presence Foundation, which benefits underdeveloped areas mainly in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Brazil.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- December 21: Claire Callaway‘s Birthday.
- December 22: The World Music Awards has nominated Taylor Swift for World’s Best Album, Song, Video, Female Artist, Live Act and Entertainer of the Year.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines at Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
- January 9: The People’s Choice Awards 2013. Taylor has three nominations: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Song for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
- January 13: The Golden Globes air on NBC. Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars are nominated for Original Song for Safe and Sound from the motion picture The Hunger Games.
(Source: Taylor Swift via YouTube)
One thought on “Showcase: The Princess in Red’s acoustic performances from the RED hangout!”
Wow these World Music Awards sure encompass a lot of artists and genres. Voted for Taylor in all nominated categories….you gotta hit ‘show more’ in some of them to find her. 🙂
Comments are closed.