Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who thinks that the weekend is too short, we’ve been asked a lot about Tay’s activities in Spain. Unfortunately, other than her appearance in the show El Hormiguero and her presence and expected performance at Los Premios 40 Principales, we haven’t heard anything else. I can’t really tell you which flight the Enchantress or The Agency will arrive on. I’m sorry but it’s still a combination of luck, opportunity and patience.
The Sparkly Dressed spoke to VIBE for their recent December/January issue and explained how she only takes risks when it comes to music. “Different people take their chances in different ways,” explained the Princess in Red. “Some people take fashion risks, or in their lives nad what they say, or they give really edgy interviews. I leave the risks to my music. I let it speak from where my life is. I don’t take risks fashion-wise, I don’t take risks in the way I live my life. But I leave my risks to my music.”
“I’m a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I’m blindly optimistic,” continued the Queen of Sparks. “I love to travel, I’m always up for adventure but also always want something new. Sagittarians are really independent, and we like our space. We’re drawn to love but battle for that need for independence.”
You might have noticed some sites will pick on these lines and put them in a completely different context. Instead, I prefer to not necessarily give them any context at all and let you decide.
“Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young,” she told VIBE, “but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future. It’s an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone.”
T-Swizzle will take the stage at the 55th Grammy Awards live on February 10 on CBS. She has three nominations: Record of the Year for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Best Country Duo/Group Performance with The Civil Wars and Best Song Written For Visual Media both for Safe and Sound with The Civil Wars.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 23: Taylor Swift appears in the Spain’s network Antena 3 show El Hormiguero.
- January 24: Taylor Swift attends Spain’s Los Premios 40 Principales. She’s expected to take the stage and nominated for the non-Spanish International Category.
- January 26: The NRJ Music Awards 2013 takes place in Cannes, France. Taylor Swift is expected to attend.
- January 28: Taylor is expected to perform at the NRJ private concert in Paris, France.
- February 5: Tim McGraw’s album Two Lanes of Freedom is released. Includes the track Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban.
- February 9: Charity Lynne Baroni‘s Birthday.