Hello Taylor Nation,
Charity has been a recurring dancer for Taylor for a long time, appearing in her music videos for You Belong With Me, Fearless, Story of Us and Sparks Fly. She has also appeared in Beyonce’s video for Who Run The World and The Guild’s Game On. More recently, she has appeared on TV as a dancer in the Nashville TV series on ABC.
This is what she says in her album notes for Tip Toe Lullaby:
I started writing poems and lyrics when I was about 8 years old. I’ve always been a very deep thinker and feeler, and the only way I ever felt like I could process all of these deep thoughts and emotions, was through writing. I have journals upon journals full of words upon words of emotion. Lately, I decided to put some of these more recent words to music. So, with a lot of vulnerability, I shall now share some of me with you!
– Charity Lynne Baroni via CD Baby
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 23: Taylor Swift appears in the Spain’s network Antena 3 show El Hormiguero.
- January 24: Taylor Swift attends Spain’s Los Premios 40 Principales. She’s expected to take the stage and nominated for the non-Spanish International Category.
- January 26: The NRJ Music Awards 2013 takes place in Cannes, France. Taylor Swift is expected to attend.
- January 28: Taylor is expected to perform at the NRJ private concert in Paris, France.
- February 5: Tim McGraw’s album Two Lanes of Freedom is released. Includes the track Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban.
- February 9: Charity Lynne Baroni‘s Birthday.