Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who does find the news by himself now and then, we’re glad to report that the Colonial Life Arena has finally confirmed it will host the RED Tour when the Sparkly Dressed shows up on March 23.
According to South Carolina’s The State, tickets will go on sale at 10am on February 1st. By the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar’s own request, there will be some tickets available under $50. Regular prices are $86.50, $71.50 and $31.50. You can purchase them at the box office of the arena, online at www.lmctix.com, by calling (855) 456-2849 or at Play It Again Sports.
You can find more up to date information at the Colonial Life Arena site. No ticketmaster involved for this one. Presale information is not announced, so you will probably be contacted by mail. The presale information for the venue will be sent next week, so I’m going to guess so will the TaylorSwift.com presale.
The Sparkly Dressed will perform on the award show Los Premios 40 Principales on January 24 at the Palacio de Deportes in Madrid, Spain. She is also attending and expected to perform at the NRJ Music Awards 2013 on January 26 on Cannes, France.
T-Swizzle will take the stage at the 55th Grammy Awards live on February 10 on CBS. She has three nominations: Record of the Year for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Best Country Duo/Group Performance with The Civil Wars and Best Song Written For Visual Media both for Safe and Sound with The Civil Wars.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 24: Taylor Swift attends Spain’s Los Premios 40 Principales. She’s expected to take the stage and nominated for the non-Spanish International Category.
- January 26: The NRJ Music Awards 2013 takes place in Cannes, France. Taylor Swift is expected to attend.
- January 28: Taylor is expected to perform at the NRJ private concert in Paris, France.
- February 5: Tim McGraw’s album Two Lanes of Freedom is released. Includes the track Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban.
- February 9: Charity Lynne Baroni‘s Birthday.