What’s up Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s putting the Ninja Department on a diet, we’re trying to get through a long week of freezing weather. A new Keds ad is out starring the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar. In her usual charm, she encourages her audience to take chances, make mistakes, apologize and keep taking chances. Regardless of the commercial intent, it’s a positive message that I wish we heard more often. You don’t need to buy the shoes to do that, just so you know.
The Princess in Red is in Madrid, Spain. She will perform on the award show Los Premios 40 Principales tonight, January 24 at the Palacio de Deportes. The Enchantress will attend and perform at the NRJ Music Awards 2013 on January 26 on Cannes, France.
Here’s the new Keds ad:
Thanks to TSwiftVideosUpdate for posting.
She will also take the stage at the 55th Grammy Awards live on February 10 on CBS. She has three nominations: Record of the Year for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Best Country Duo/Group Performance with The Civil Wars and Best Song Written For Visual Media both for Safe and Sound with The Civil Wars.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 24: Taylor Swift attends Spain’s Los Premios 40 Principales. She’s expected to take the stage and nominated for the non-Spanish International Category.
- January 26: The NRJ Music Awards 2013 takes place in Cannes, France. Taylor Swift is expected to attend.
- January 28: Taylor is expected to perform at the NRJ private concert in Paris, France.
- February 5: Tim McGraw’s album Two Lanes of Freedom is released. Includes the track Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban.
- February 9: Charity Lynne Baroni‘s Birthday.