Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who likes to do some blogging at midnight, we’re running behind on the news. There’s a reason she’s called Swift after all.
The Sparkly Dressed was being her most Fearless self by driving a Maserati – ok wait, wrong script. She was caught being pushed on a shopping cart on a parking lot on Zuma Beach in Malibu, California. I guess the budget was shot after her opening number for the 55th Grammy Awards. It’s. A. Joke. Chill.
She had a few of her closest friends for shooting what we expect to be a crazy video of shenanigans and mischief reminiscent of her own self-edited video blogs. The reason given is this was the shoot for the music video of her new single, 22. Looks like she’s having fun but I’d be calling for a stunt double for those shopping cart scenes. And that pyramid on the beach looks flimsy.
You can find more pictures on the original article at Just Jared, Jr. No word on when the video will be available.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar is scheduled to perform at the BRIT Awards 2013 on February 20. She’s the closing number of the show. She is also nominated for International Female Solo Artist.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 19: Taylor appears in the pages of the March issue of ELLE Magazine.
- February 20: Taylor is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2013. She will be performing the closing number.
- February 26: Caitlin Evanson‘s Birthday.
- March 13 and 14: The Red Tour starts at CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
(Source: Just Jared, Jr)