Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, one guy that knows a little about everything and everything about nothing, we’ve always noticed that the Sparkly Dressed is a bit of a chameleon. In the case of fashion, leave it to the experts at ELLE Magazine to create even more different looks for the Queen of Sparks.
The songstress arrived at the photoshoot set in New York City dressed in a Topshop jacket and Chanel oxfords. As it is a habit of hers, she had a hip-hop playlist blasting from her iPod. Creative Director Joe Zee and photographer Carter Smith offered her different concepts for each take, each more fashionable than the other.
T-Swizzle took on each challenge without batting an eyelash, changing from cool to whimsical to daring. Fashion brand names included the likes of Burberry Prorsum, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, and Proenza Schouler.
The Princess in Red also sat down for an interview, taking on the rumors out there. Frankly, they’re out of control at present.
“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him,” said Tay to ELLE Magazine. “People love that angle on me. They’re like ‘Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.’ I never chase boys. They don’t like it!”
Despite her current popularity, she remembers earlier times when she was more of an outcast.
“Middle school was what programmed me to be semi-insecure, like, all of the time,” she says. ” I didn’t fit in….I’d stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in. That’s when I started to realize there’s this thing called rejection.”
The March issue of ELLE Magazine officially hits newsstands on February 19.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar is scheduled to perform at the BRIT Awards 2013 on February 20. She’s the closing number of the show. She is also nominated for International Female Solo Artist. She’s currently in L. A. filming the video for her new single, ’22’. New blog on that to follow in 5… 4… 3…
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 19: Taylor appears in the pages of the March issue of ELLE Magazine.
- February 20: Taylor is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2013. She will be performing the closing number.
- February 26: Caitlin Evanson‘s Birthday.
- March 13 and 14: The Red Tour starts at CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
(Source: ELLE Magazine)