Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who was at work during the whole thing, we heard it that the Queen of Sparks knocked it out of the park with her performance at the BRIT Awards 2013. She was nominated for International Female Solo Artist but lost to Lana del Rey. You can see more pictures at DailyMail. The BRIT Awards 2013 was broadcasted tonight in the UK live from the O2 Arena in London, England,
The Sparkly Dressed already dazzled in a black gown at the red carpet. She also presented the first award of the night to Emeli Sande for British Solo Female Artist. Contrary to what was previously announced, she was not the final performance of the night. Dressed first in a white gown which later she ditched for shorts and a lacy top piece, she was the agent provocateur of the night. The production took the entire stage. Fortunately this time you could see glimpses of the Agency since they were atop a high platform.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 22: Taylor Swift tapes a performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief to be aired on March 2nd.
- February 22: Taylor Swift appears on BBC One’s The Graham Norton Show.
- February 26: Caitlin Evanson‘s Birthday.
- March 2: Taylor Swift’s recorded performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief airs on the BBC One.
- March 13: The RED Tour begins.