Rock on Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who would rather have a nap that go clubbing but will blog rather than sleep, we’re blogging late again.
The Enchantress got the after party started at the Universal Music Group BRIT Awards party in East London. According to Daily Mail, T-Swizzle took up DJ hosting duties alongside James Corden. My favorite picture is this one of the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar giving a high five to her band mate Caitlin Evanson.
Later on she was seen dancing along Frank Ocean, Ellie Goulding, Jordan Stephens and Carey Mulligan and her husband Marcus Mumford from top British group Mumford and Sons. Have a look:
Here’s the Princess in Red (ok, in black) with Caitlin Evanson and backup singer Eliotte Nicole. It’s the earrings in this picture that allowed me to identify the fiery fiddle player in the previous one.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 22: Taylor Swift tapes a performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief to be aired on March 2nd.
- February 22: Taylor Swift appears on BBC One’s The Graham Norton Show.
- February 26: Caitlin Evanson‘s Birthday.
- March 2: Taylor Swift’s recorded performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief airs on the BBC One.
- March 13: The RED Tour begins.